Poster Presentation Video Upload
Please upload your poster presentation video recording in mp4 format until 8 April 2022.
RECORDED PRESENTATION PREPARATION INFORMATION
We kindly request you to send your Powerpoint presentations by recording them in mp4 video format together with your camera image. You may perform the video recording process effortlessly by using the Zoom video conferencing application. If you have not used the zoom video conferencing application before, you will need to go to www.zoom.us and download and install the “Zoom Meeting Client” application, create a free Zoom account by running the application, or login with your google or facebook accounts.
After the setup and Sign In processes, you will be able to create a video recording of your presentation by opening a virtual meeting of your own.
It is important that you record and send the your recorded (offline) presentation until April 8, 2022 at the latest in order to the congress flow is not interrupted and complete the congress preparations.
For detailed explanation, you may watch the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHH5JEsa6B4 or use the steps below.
- Open your Powerpoint presentation and complete the controls.
- Open the Zoom program and create a private meeting with the “New Meeting” button.
- Complete your Audio and Video checks.
- Start sharing your screenshot by clicking the green “Share Screen” button in the Zoom program submenu strip.
- Start your powerpoint presentation as a full screen slideshow, presentation show.
- Move your webcam camera view to the upper right corner of your screen so as not to interfere with your presentation.
- Use your mouse or trackpad to go over the (You are Screen Sharing) section that appears as a green band at the top of your screen.
- Open the three-dot menu (…) at the end of the top menu and click on the “Record” tab.
- Your Presentation Video Recording process has started with your own video image.
- Make your presentation with your video and audio narration by using the arrows on your keyboard or your mouse.
- When your presentation is completed, stop the recording with “Stop Recording”.
- End screen sharing with the red “Stop Share” Button on the same band.